With its state-of-the-art teeth-straightening system, InBrace delivers a personalized treatment process that emphasizes convenience, aesthetics, and comfort.
Looking to perfect your smile? Schedule a consultation with Dr. Nielsen to see if InBrace is the answer!
Why InBrace is Different
A Revolutionary Treatment
InBrace offers the reliability of traditional braces with the invisibility of clear aligners- the best of both worlds.
InBrace works much like traditional braces do, with each bracket putting a consistent and gentle pressure on the teeth to shift them into ideal positions over time. However, while traditional braces affix brackets to the front of your teeth, InBrace hides the appliances behind them for a virtually invisible treatment process.
Unlike Invisalign, InBrace appliances can be left in your mouth while eating and drinking. In fact, they don’t need to be frequently removed or resized, so they can left in place throughout the entire treatment!
If you’re looking for an invisible, convenient, and comfortable way to improve your smile, then InBrace Smartwire braces might be the perfect fit for you.
How InBrace Works
The InBrace Smartwire
InBrace utilizes the Smartwire system to gently shift your teeth into position with brackets that are customized to fit each individual tooth. According to the developers, Smartwires are designed to begin moving teeth in all three dimensions on the very first day of treatment!
With the Smartwire’s interdental loop design, you can brush and floss normally without even taking your InBrace out. This is optimal for both convenience and hygiene since you won’t need to put fingers in your mouth during your day.
Life With InBrace
Behind your teeth
License to live
More you time
Less pain, more gain
Is InBrace Right for Me?
- InBrace is truly invisible compared to metal braces or transparent clear aligners
- InBrace offers a more comfortable experience since Dr. Nielsen provides a custom fit
- You can see your smile transform right before your eyes throughout the treatment
- The Smartwire is optimal for health and hygiene since you can eat, brush, and floss normally
- No monthly tightenings or tray changes needed; appointments are usually scheduled every 6-8 weeks
- InBrace can be more complicated to place and maintain compared to other options
- It is not recommended for patients with more complex cases
- You may have minor difficulties with speech when you’re still getting used to InBrace, but most people won’t notice
- As with any orthodontic treatment, there is temporary discomfort and soreness when the InBrace is first applied, particularly on the tongue
- You can drink and snack away, but avoid hard, sticky, and chewy foods